Reverse your age, and start to feel younger, healthier and more body confident.
This proven program can reverse your metabolic age by up to 2 years a month, even de-aging you and making you younger than your actual metabolic age, leaving you feeling and looking fantastic.
Additionally, if you are not at a healthy weight, you greatly increase your chances of disease but by leading a healthy lifestyle and incorporating balanced and healthy nutrition, you can reverse symptoms of most:
- Heart related diseases (which affect 1 in 3 of us)
- Cancer (which affect 1 in 2 of us)
- Inflammatory diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- Mental Issues
- Sleep Apnoea
- Menopause symptoms
- Dermatological Issues
- Physical Pains
- Fertility Issues
With over 40,000 in-the-field hours, this transformational program has been proven to
significantly reduce your metabolic age, leaving you looking and feeling healthier.
What’s included in your Metabolic Age Reversal Program
- Understanding how the dietary needs of humans have evolved, the challenges we face now and how it affects you
- Our modern-day relationship with food and movement in connection to leading a healthy lifestyle
- Why the glycemic index matters when it comes to feeling energised all day long
- Reduce your visceral fat (the hidden fat, wrapped around your organs) and subcutaneous fat (fat under the skin) to greatly improve your shape and overall health
- The best foods for you to eat for sustained weight loss and long-term health
- How you can eat more than you thought possible, while still losing weight – this is NOT a diet
- Easy-to-follow cook and non-cook recipes included
- How many calories you really need, without having to calorie count never weigh or measure food again.
- Why water is crucial for your overall health including skin, hair, weight loss and its role in reversing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Devoid of nutritional benefit, alcohol reduces your metabolic rate, but can still be enjoyed as part of your healthy lifestyle
- Understanding hormones and their role in helping you live a healthy life
- Losing fat, increasing lean muscle and understanding changes to your health and hormones at over 40
- How much movement you really need, based on your body type
- How posture and walking can transform the shape of your body and reverse injuries such as long-term back, knee and hip problems
- Exercise can be overly complicated, but knowing basic resistance movements is all you need for a fit and healthy physique.
- The evidence that explains why eating times is crucial for your health and for your long-term weight loss